Martes, Nobyembre 26, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! 

Whether you are a new or old soapmaker, maybe this blog can help. 
This is a continuation of my blog: www.howtomakeyourownsoap.blogspotcom. Ask me why I made a new one!

Well, I forgot what my password was in that blog soooo. Ta-daaa. Here's a newer and more updated blog. 

So, I'll skip the basics and concentrate on cold process soap making that is more on the formulation and beautifying side. Please take time to know the BASICS of cold process soap making then maybe you can understand the things I'm posting! But.

Wait. 

Who am I?

I am a soap maker from the Philippines - a land rich of coconut. Coconut oil, the virgin one, coconut juice to CDEA, Coco Betaine and everything coconut!!! I started making soap when I was 15 years old and I have accumulated much knowledge in the soap making world that I thought of sharing what I knew from the late night soap crafting, the soaps that were tossed to the garbage, the frustrations, the wrong formulations, everything! And I'll try to make sure you won't replicate all these mistakes. These mistakes led me to start my own soap business and now I am a half student and half entrepreneur! I hope you be one too! 

Well then, let me start my blog. I hope you enjoy my posts. 

Keep in touch, soaper! :)

x Soap Authority

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento